This one is an extremely easy salad, quick to put together and perfect for those days when you just can’t be bothered.
- 500g of prawns, shelled and cleaned
- 2 tbsp of spring onions, chopped roughly
- 1 mango flesh, roughly chopped
- 500g litchis, deseeded
- 1 tsp of chilli flakes
- 1/2 lemon for lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- A handful of peanuts, to garnish
- Salt to taste
How to Make Prawn and Litchi Salad
- 1. Toss the oil together with the lemon juice, spring onions and chilli flakes. Use this as a marinade for the prawns – let them marinate for 15 minutes in this mixture.
- Toss the prawns together with the marinade on high heat in a kadhai and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes, by which time the prawns should be cooked.
- Set aside, while you mix together the mango and litchi, then add everything together, add the peanuts for a bit of crunch, season and serve immediately.
Key Ingredients: prawn, litchi, mango, olive oil, peanut